Re: FLOATING-POINT CONSISTENCY, -FFLOAT-STORE, AND X86

The Intel and 68k floating-point behavior has existed some fifteen
years and has never stopped anyone I know from writing good-quality,
portable programs.

We have some real problems that ought to have more priority.  An example
is that float complex does not work on alphas.  There is no workaround
for that bug.  It is hard to fix properly, and it is something that
needs fixing.