Re: memref_conflict_p

  In message <13918.10225.870163.495309@ongaonga.elec.canterbury.ac.nz>you writ
e:
  > Jeffrey A Law writes:
  >  > Sounds like a mistake to me.  I've had to beat on the alias code in the
  > past
  >  > to improve autoinc support, so it wouldn't suprise me if there are
  >  > areas where it is still weak.
  >

  > Can someone more knowledgeable with this alias code check out the
  > following patch I've thrown together from a function
  > (addr_side_effect_eval) I had lying around.
Why not just remove the n_refs arg (it's always zero) and only have cases for
the PRE_*.?

It also seems odd that every case statement sets "offset" or returns, yet
you have this code after the switch

  if (offset)
  else

If you envision having cases where one of the cases does not set offset, then
you should also initialize offset instead of leaving it uninitialized.

Can you fix up those minor issues and resubmit?  (I believe it'll be OK when
you resubmit, but I'd like to peek at it again).

jeff