Re: announce: testsuite summaries

On Sat, Nov 21, 1998 at 01:34:59PM +0000, Nix wrote:
> Marc Lehmann <pcg@goof.com> writes:
>
> > - use contrib/test_summary from the dejagnu distribution to send results.
>
> Do you grep around for things that look like test_summary output? I

No, but I try hard to skip things that do NOT look like it ;)

> well...  is that breaking things for you?

It indeed broke it and reminded me to fix my parser! No, it is no longer
causing problems, as long as you put the comments before the warn_summary,
but fortunately you are very consistent in your reports!

| count(testreport.id) | name                        | address                               |
+----------------------+-----------------------------+---------------------------------------+
|                  185 | Alexandre Oliva             | oliva@dcc.unicamp.br                  |
|                   43 | Nix                         | nix-egcs@esperi.demon.co.uk           |
|                   24 |                             | manfred@s-direktnet.de                |

As you can see you're number two in the list of successfully parsed test
reports. Now, if we only could save manfred from anonymity ;)

    The choice of a GNU generation                        |