Re: libiberty, why aren't xcalloc/calloc provided? (PATCH to add 'em)

 > From: Jeffrey A Law <law@upchuck.cygnus.com>
 >
 >   In message <199811130305.WAA21983@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
 >   > 	Alright then here's a patch to add xcalloc, and a fallback
 >   > calloc, to libiberty.  Okay to install?
 >   >
 >   > 		--Kaveh
 >   >
 >   >
 >   >
 >   > Mon Nov  9 15:48:42 1998  Kaveh R. Ghazi  <ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu>
 >   >
 >   > 	* configure.in: Check for calloc.
 >   >
 >   > 	* calloc.c: New	file.
 >   >
 >   > 	* xmalloc.c (xcalloc): New function.
 > Looks good to me.

	Thanks, its already in on rth's approval.

 > Note I suspect it needs to be slightly updated CYGWIN32 -> CYGWIN.
 >
 > Thanks!
 > jeff

	Hmm, when Geoffrey Noer changed CYGWIN32 -> CYGWIN, he only did
it in the gcc directory.  All references in the libiberty directory are
still CYGWIN32.  I'd prefer to have my patch be consistent with the rest
of the files in libiberty and if Geoffrey feels its appropriate to
convert it, he should do them all in one batch.  I hope that's okay.

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Engagement Manager / Project Services
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Icon CMT Corp.