RE: egcs 19980803 and Checker

> ----------

Since egcs is a compiler SYSTEM as opposed to just a compiler, I think
he suggesting that the checker code eventually be integrated into the
egcs source tree, as opposed to hiding at alpha.gnu.org as a separate
package.  This may also spur more activity related to developing and
testing such an important tool.