Re: Why does debugging "pure virtual method called" have to be so hard?

  In message <Pine.SO4.4.05.9811031733390.17302-100000@impulse.nielsenmedia.com
>you write:
  > BTW, is there anything I have to do besides saying 'I hereby disclaim my
  > copyright to the patch I just submitted' ( which I just said ) in order to
  > have it used?
  >
  > I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get a 'I don't own you' form from my
  > employer just for the record.  What do y'all need?
If the patches are non-trivial, then yes, there is more you have to do.  Email
or a statement from you to this effect is not sufficient.

http://www.cygnus.com/egcs/contribute.html

Jeff

ps.  I haven't looked at the patches, so I don't know if they qualify.