Re: egcs-1.1.1 stuff

Hi Jeff,

do you have any reports of a working qt-1.41 (compiled with -O2) and
kde-1.0 (compiled with -O2 against qt-1.41) configuration?
I still have the problem here that any selection of text (in eg. kvt or
kedit) with the mouse, crashes the app as soon as the mouse button is
lifted. AFAIK this problem affected x86 too with egcs-1.1, and qt-1.41 had
to be compiled with -O0 there.

Any hints appreciated.

Franz.