Re: egcs1.1 : nested template template parameter

> Martin von Loewis wrote :
> >template< template< template<class> class > class Tmpl> class A {};
> >
> >I could compile that with egcs 2.92.17.

> But Kriang Lerdsuwanakij wrote :
>
> >That special use of template template parameter is still not
> >implemented.  All instantiation of such templates is currently flagged
> >as error.

It seems that we are both right. I claimed that I could compile the
template definition (after fixing it), and Kriang claimed that it
can't be instantiated (after being defined). Both is correct, but
Kriang's information is certainly more interesting. It basically means
that the construct does not work.

Regards,
Martin