Re: Building a program with C an FORTRAN code: OK

 RAQ> Thanks to people answering my question.

[Be careful with any advice in this area saying general things.  About
the only thing you can say generally across systems is `it depends'.]

 RAQ> The solution was adding underscores to the C functions, witch we
 RAQ> also met when compiling for SGI but I did not remember it.

The (default) g77 calling conventions are not necessarily all the same
as SGI compilers; in fact I'm pretty sure that there are differences,
but I've forgotten how SGI does everything.  You must read the
specific compiler documentation for this unless you use a canned
system like cfortran.h (mentioned in the g77 manual) which supports
it.

 RAQ> Only one question. Where can I find aditional information of
 RAQ> porting code to egcs? Info system at the instalation?

As far as I know, all the information about the GNU Fortran Language
and linking conventions etc. that is written up is in the g77 Texinfo
manual (g77.info), but this is surely incomplete and possibly not as
well organized as it could be.  Please tell us what you need that is
missing or difficult to find.