Re: EGCS web pages

On Wed, Oct 28, 1998 at 09:53:56PM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

 [ the fact that the mail archives aren't correct HTML ]

> Actually I'm not the one responsible for the mailing list archives,
> but -- as you see -- I'm now forwarding it to those you are.
>
> Personally I fully agree. -- Jason M., Jeff, what's the status
> of replacing hypermail with something better, like MHonArc
> http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/mhonarc.html ?

Yeah, I did that a long time ago because I was afraid that browsers
would munge the patches when people saved them to files.  I now see
the error in my ways, we're going to be redoing most of the mailing
list infrastucture in the near future (s.t. near future is probably
within the next month) and I'll fix this bug at that time.

Jason