Re: Egcs Web Pages (Maintainer)

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Joe Buck wrote:
>>  o Could the (white) background be made transparent?
> Not an option (political obstacles).  It would then be a GIF.  GIFs
> are GNUically incorrect because of the Unisys patents.

Ouch, I forgot...

> I think we could use the thing as is.  Just set the page background to the
> same color as the image background.

Done. For now I have manually copied the color scheme for our main page
from sourceware.cygnus.com, but I'm working on some general solution so
that in the future we'll be able to easily change stuff like that for
all pages easily.

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)      Vienna University of Technology
pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/