Re: egcs-19981012: libf2c installation problem

 AS> Better make g2c.h an AC_CONFIG_HEADER,

But it isn't a CONFIG_HEADER, and shouldn't be munged like one.  (The
comments there may be invalidated by the multilib stuff now -- I
haven't checked.)

 AS> which takes care of leaving it untouched if it didn't change.
 AS> But you need an additional stamp file in any way.

Is there actually anything wrong with what's there at the moment other
than potentially unnecessary rebuilding?  Craig should comment about
the constraints, I suppose.  Premature optimization ... and all that.