SIGABRT when throwing exceptions...

I am currently using egcs 1.1 on SunOS 5.5 and am getting SIGABRT signals
raised whenever an exception is thrown, even when there is an appropriate
catch handler for the right type of exception.

I'm compiling using the default -fexceptions. I have encountered some mail
regarding this previously without paying much attention to it, but I can't
locate it right now. I would greatly appreciate some suggestions or
information.

Thanks,

Jean-Dominique Sifantus
BMC Software, Inc.