Re: ACCUMULATE_OUTGOING_ARGS and the i386

> I can't think of any reason off the top of my head why this would be all that
> difficult.  ACCUMULATE_OUTGOING_ARGS does not change the calling conventions
> in any incompatible manner that I'm aware of.

The one thing which caught my attention is the following tm.texi paragraph:

  Defining both @code{PUSH_ROUNDING} and @code{ACCUMULATE_OUTGOING_ARGS}
  is not proper.

The i386 port defines PUSH_ROUNDING and actually pushes a halfword
when it pushes a byte.  What does ACCUMULATE_OUTGOING_ARGS do in
this situation?  Is there a compatibility problem?

-- John
|   Feith Systems  |   Voice: 1-215-646-8000  |  Email: john@feith.com  |
|    John Wehle    |     Fax: 1-215-540-5495  |                         |