Where are the RPMs ?

Hi all.

Where can I get the RPMs for the latest version of egcs ( 1.1 I believe
) ? I've looked on redhat's site, and they have some files for egcs
1.1b, but when I compared them with the tgz files on the egcs web site I
noticed that the tgz was 11 megs when the egcs RPMs combined were only
about 5 megs. ?!

I'd like to get RPMs so that I can install and uninstall easily. Someone
please point the way and tell me which files I need. I have RH5.1
installed.

Thanks.