Re: egcs-1.1 under cygwin, why save inline symbol names?

Ian Lance Taylor <ian@cygnus.com> writes:

> You need this patch, which is in the egcs main line but I guess is not
> in the 1.1 release.

Actually, it is in my binary releases, which is what most people out there
use on mingw32/cygwin32. Jeff has also added it recently to egcs-1.1
branch.

There is some interaction when dealing with inline functions that I don't
understand. I'll see if I can track it down.

Regards,
Mumit