Anyone want another `make check'er?

I'm in a position to run nightly -Wall compiles and `make check's over
the latest egcs CVS tree, on an i586-pc-linux-gnu box. It occurs to me
that as Manfred is doing such a good job running tests on this box
that it might not be needed - but is anyone doing checks with haifa
enabled on here? Does it work well enough for this to be worth it?

If nobody's doing it and the concensus is that it's worth it I can
start checking away...

--
`A wonderful piece of paper, that IDE specification... useful in
 so far as the margins may be used for the proofs of theorems...'