Pthread problems on HP-UX 10.20

Hi!
	I've installed egcs 1.1 on several machines.  Everything works
fine.  However when the package DCE-CoreTools.DCE-BPRG(package puts
user-level threads) is installed and I recompile egcs lot of strange
problems happen.  I use the following flags --enable-shared --with-gnu-as --enable-haifa.

mysqld will start crashing with kernel panic.  I think this is related to
the fact it has mysqld includes mit-pthread.  However when I compile this
on non-DCE it works just fine.

Any application compiled with DCE egcs version all c++ program come up
with this error
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: pthread_once (code)  from
/usr/local/lib/lib
stdc++.sl
ABORT instruction (core dumped).  It can be fixed by linking with dce
library(Can this be put in the spec file, I am not sure how).

Thanks!
Sammy Yu