Re: bcopy -> memcpy/memmove transition proposal

| Some popular systems do not provide ANSI compilers by default with
| their systems.  HPUX for example.  Solaris may also be in the same
| boat.

>From my ircu package ;)

  The package needs an ANSI compiler.  Some compilers need an extra option
  to compile ANSI C.  In those cases you can add these options also here.
  For example, on a HPUX-8.x you would use (if you don't have gcc):
  "cc -Aa -D_HPUX_SOURCE".

I agree that this from quite an old source, a few years ago, but I can't
believe that HPUX can afford NOT to have an ANSI compiler, so I guess
this will still work.

--
 Carlo Wood  <carlo@runaway.xs4all.nl>