This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: report config.status instead of config.guess?
- To: "EGCS mailing list" <egcs at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: report config.status instead of config.guess?
- From: "Rask Ingemann Lambertsen" <rask at kampsax dot k-net dot dk>
- Date: 20 Sep 98 13:18:50 +0200
- Organization: Me? Organised? Dream on...
Den 19-Sep-98 16:46:46 skrev Robert Lipe fĝlgende om "report config.status instead of config.guess?":
> It's increasingly clear that those rascally users don't differentiate
> between mailing a file and mailing the output of a file. This is why
> we keep getting copies of config.guess mailed to egcs.
Also, why not have it sent to another list instead the main EGCS one?
| Rask Ingemann Lambertsen | E-mail: mailto:email@example.com |
| Registered Phase5 developer | WWW: http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c948374/ |
| A4000, 775 kkeys/s (RC5-64) | "ThrustMe" on XPilot, ARCnet and IRC |
| Hard work may not kill me, but why take chances? |