This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Loop unrolling
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Loop unrolling
- From: Martin von Loewis <martin at mira dot isdn dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 19:33:59 +0200
- CC: ncm at nospam dot cantrip dot org, egcs at cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
> Not sure if this would be considered empty either.
I believe this case that got this started is
g++ would generate a loop to call all the empty constructors, and
nobody would optimize-away this empty implicit loop.