This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Dynamic Linkage Problem
- To: Bret Orsburn <borsburn at codonics dot com>, egcs at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Dynamic Linkage Problem
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 21:45:45 -0700
- Cc: axp-list at redhat dot com
- References: <36026A42.EE6B712D@codonics.com>
- Reply-To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
On Fri, Sep 18, 1998 at 10:12:18AM -0400, Bret Orsburn wrote:
> (Dynamic linkage of a very large library under RedHat Alpha Linux 5.1 +
> egcs-1.1b + glibc-2.0.7-19).
Yep, a binutils bug fixed day before yesterday. The problem being
that there were missing RELATIVE dynamic relocations for the secondary
.got.plt entries that get created when the initial .got subsegment
gets too big.
H.J. put out a new binutils minor release containing the fix.