This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs-1.1.1 issues
- To: Theodore Papadopoulo <Theodore dot Papadopoulo at sophia dot inria dot fr>
- Subject: Re: egcs-1.1.1 issues
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 19:36:33 -0600
- cc: egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199809171120.NAA03228@mururoa.inria.fr>you write:
> Would you consider having a fixinclude pass for X11 header
> adding the missing int return type to avoid all the warnings with
> egcs/g++ ??
Unlikely. And certainly not for egcs-1.1.1.
You're better off disabling the offending warning via -Wno-return-type.