This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: jc1 won't build on SunOS 4.1.3: memmove is missing
- To: mrs at wrs dot com (Mike Stump)
- Subject: Re: jc1 won't build on SunOS 4.1.3: memmove is missing
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 00:50:41 -0600
- cc: oliva at dcc dot unicamp dot br, egcs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199809162213.PAA17779@kankakee.wrs.com>you write:
> Ok, Jeff, are you accepting code for the Java frontend? I just
> assumed that you would... I checked out the home page for java, and
> it didn't seem to have anything to say on the matter.
> What's the scope?
I believe this was discussed in the announcement.
Until we get the extra legal paperwork ready, we can not accept any
contributions for the java code. Even trivial ones. There's too
much risk from a legal standpoint.
I'm pushing the java folks and Cygnus legal folks to get this issue