Re: egcs_update script, should touch java files?

 > From: Jeffrey A Law <law@cygnus.com>
 >
 >   In message <199809151828.OAA03229@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
 >   > 	I was wondering whether the egcs/gcc/egcs_update script should
 >   > add a touch of egcs/gcc/java/parse.[ch].  Also the web page:
 >   >
 >   > 	http://egcs.cygnus.com/faq.html#generated_files
 >   >
 >   > would need the same fix.
 >
 > Yup.  If you could cobble together patches that would be appreciated.
 > Consider them pre-approved :-)
 > jeff

	Okay, I've checked in patches for egcs_update and faq.html
adding to them gcc/java/parse.[ch].

However I noticed there is a circular dependency between
gcc/java/parse.[ch].  Here is the output from make:

 > make[3]: Circular parse.h <- parse.c dependency dropped.

	This may cause make to try to rebuild them with bison anyway, if
the dropped dependency is opposite from the order the two files are
touched.  (Was that worded clearly?)

	I'm not sure which dependency should go.

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Engagement Manager / Project Services
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Icon CMT Corp.