Re: What happened to the RELOAD fix from van den Berg?

Benjamin Redelings I wrote:
>Is it still being cleaned up?  Or does it perhaps not fix everything?
>Or something more complicated?  Just wondering about the status..

I have things running again.  I'm in the process of separating out
the patches and (re)document them again (basically, I still have to sift
through the old ChangeLog entries and see if they still apply).  If you
want a preview without accompanying ChangeLog entries, be my guest at:

	http://www.cuci.nl/~srb/regparm-fix.tar.gz

Patches relative to 19980906.
If someone could already test it on some known reload-problem sources,
that would help.
--
Sincerely,                                                          srb@cuci.nl
           Stephen R. van den Berg (AKA BuGless).

In this signature, the concluding three words `were left out'.