Compile speed

|   > it took too long ;) So for development purposes, compilers should be
|   > as fast as possible.
| Then turn off the optimizer :-) :-)
|
| jeff

g++ still SLOW without optimizer - when compared to gcc :(
I always compile without -O, but for some reason C++ takes
10 times longer then equivalent C sources :/
To be clear: I am not saying it is slower then any other
compiler or version, but I am convinced that it could be
greatly improved (perhaps needing a rewrite ;) of the compiler).

--
 Carlo Wood  <carlo@runaway.xs4all.nl>