Re: underflows, overflows, ...

Hi Dave,

thansk for your email.

I ran a fortran code, to test the ability to run with floating
points, underflows and overflows within a compiler, compiled with the
egcs-1.1-prerelease.

When the code comes to the first floating point it cores dump. can't run
the code anymore.

Whereas with digital fortran I only need to enable the flag -fpe2 and
things run nicely.

I would really try to have this kind of codes running in alpha machines
running linux and having egcs as a compiler.

cheers

Miguel