Re: egcs 1.1 diffs

> The last thing we want is to spend the next few months collectively
> discovering all the interesting failure modes resulting from people
> applying the 1.1 patch against 1.0.3a but not applying the RESYNC
> stuff afterwards!!

It would appear that if the four files in RESYNC are not resync'd,
the only possible errors are that the French and German language modes
for texinfo may not work, and there may be a problem with "unprotoize".
None of the compilers can be affected.

It appears that the problem with patch was that the original files did
not end with a newline character.