Uploading bug reports

In many reports, no preprocessor output is included because people
feel that it is too large for email. Sometimes, this is certainly the
case.

It would be nice if we could point these people to a place where they
can ftp-upload their reports, and then send a message to egcs-bugs
where the file is located.

While this upload facility would be preferably on egcs.cygnus.com, any
place would do for the moment. In the past, I had quite good
experience with downloading such files from the Web (hi Franz), so
anybody who could offer such a service, please step forward.

Thanks,
Martin