Re: Results for egcs-2.91.52 19980727 (gcc2 ss-980609 experiment

Joe> It would seem that any test of IEEE conformance that will fail if the
Joe> processor uses extra precision must specify -ffloat-store to be a valid
Joe> test.  The patch itself is trivial, so I suppose the real work is figuring
Joe> out which test cases should be patched.

	All IEEE tests in the execute/ieee directory should be tested this
way.  The tests are meant to test IEEE conformance, so they should set the
compiler into IEEE-compliant mode for the architecture.

	execute/ieee/ieee.exp already sets additional_flags to
[target_info ieee_multilib_flags], but I don't know how to add
"-ffloat-store" to the ieee_multilib_flags for rs6000-*-aix* and
powerpc-*-aix* triplets.  No explicit IEEE multilib is created for that
target, but the -ffloat-store flag should be passed to the compiler when
running tests in that subdirectory.

David