Re: Power of the G++ test suite

| You can contribute tests to improve the existing test suites.  Any
| contributed tests should hopefully be non-overlapping with what is already
| there.

I am sorry to bring this up again, but what is wrong with the
test I contributed for the g++ test suite?
After the first time I posted it, I got one reaction stating
that "the test suite shouldn't grow every day".  And all posts
and requests for comments which I made after that have been
completely ignored.

Of course, when there is a good reason NOT to add the test,
I'd accept that.  But a new test that reveals a new, yet
undiscovered bug in egcs, is clearly "non-overlapping with what
is already there".  All I ask for is an official comment on
this test case and the reason why it is ignored.
If the reason is that the "official guys", which should make
the decision and/or comment, want me to leave this project
then please just say so - preferably in public with the reason
for it - and I will do so.

--
 Carlo Wood  <carlo@runaway.xs4all.nl>