p2736.C Is dtor order guaranteed?

I've been looking at the failure of g++.mike/p2736.C on OpenServer in
COFF mode.

This target calls both constructors and both destructors.  It, however,
doesn't do them in the order that this testcase likes.  Does the
language spec really guarantee the order of destructors as they're
called?  I had it in my mind that it did not.

The comments at the top about it being a "poor test case" make
me wonder.

RJL