Out of town

I'm leaving town for a few days tonight.  I'll be out of touch until
Sunday night.

I'll make a snapshot Sunday night when I get back into town.

Remember, feature freeze for egcs-1.1 is right around the corner.

I've been trying hard to drain the patch queue in preparation for the
feature freeze.  One result of that has been destabilized sources; my
concentration after I return will be to drain the remaining egcs-1.1
patches, then concentrate on stabilizing the tree.

jeff