Re: Will the consistent failures in EGCS be fixed soon?

  In message <199806292135.OAA10101@kankakee.wrs.com>you write:
  > Yes, they should be.  As Jeff pointed out, they don't have the
  > infrastructure to mark them precisely.  I think the should be marked
  > as precisely as possible.  Or put another way, we should xfail the
  > entire series of sets and have a few extra XPASSes that we can't get
  > rid of, then a few unexpected fails that we can't get ride of.
Or we just fix the bugs.  I'd be game for xfailing anything from before
1998 (ie the loop-* and some of the varargs/stdarg cases).  I'd
prefer to hold off on newer tests since we do have folks working on
fixing them.

jeff