Re: Does "make install" work?

On Sat, 27 Jun 1998, Carlo Wood wrote:
>> H.J., you might want to have a look at the following thread in egcs-bugs
>> http://www.cygnus.com/ml/egcs-bugs/1998-Jun/0464.html, specifically
>> http://www.cygnus.com/ml/egcs-bugs/1998-Jun/0522.html, which contains a
>> patch by Dave Love that might help. (At least it solved my problem. ;-) )
> What was the reason that this patch wasn't added to the snapshot?

Jeff's human requirement to sleep (at least) a bit now and then? :-).
Alternately, he may have waited for feedback (from me?) resp. tested
the patch by himself.

In any case that patch -- submitted two days ago -- has been installed
by Jeff yesterday (http://www.cygnus.com/ml/egcs-bugs/1998-Jun/0548.html).

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)      Vienna University of Technology
pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/