Re: TNT 0.82 examples don't compile!

> On Thu, 25 Jun 1998, Red Hat Linux User wrote:
>

> > > Hi!
>
> Dear ``Red Hat Linux User'',
>
> please use the ``chfn'' command to give yourself a plausible name.
>
> :))))

  Whoops. I guess my new Linux number cruncher isn't quite ready for
  the big time. ;-)

Dave Steffen                      Wave after wave will flow with the tide
Dept. of Physics                    And bury the world as it does
Colorado State University         Tide after tide will flow and recede
steffend@lamar.colostate.edu        Leaving life to go on as it was...
							- Peart / RUSH
"The reason that our people suffer in this way....
is that our ancestors failed to rule wisely".   -General Choi, Hong Hi