Re: Will the consistent failures in EGCS be fixed soon?

  In message <199806251552.QAA14951@sun52.NIS.cambridge>you write:
  > Ok, I'll buy that; so how about another document describing known
  > failures, and the part of the compiler responsible -- this might help to
  > save hours of wasted work trying to track down the cause of problems that
  > have already been investigated but not yet fixed.
This sounds more than reasonable.  Put it on the web and let folks
check in changes as bugs are fixed or new testcases introduced.

In fact, this is one of the pieces of a larger project that we need
to tackle one day -- basicaly we need to find a way to describe how
to interpret test results for non-developers.

jeff