Re: Unused case statements in expand_expr

  In message <199806241054.LAA09916@nick.btinternet.com>you write:
  > I am going to have to take the plunge and implement FIX_ROUND_EXPR,
  > FIX_FLOOR_EXPR and FIX_CEIL_EXPR. A quick look shows a fair amount of work
  > to be done, such as adding rounding-mode support to config/fp-bit.c and
  > hacking optabs.c to support the IEEE rounding modes, so don't expect anything
  > too soon.
fp-bit.c?  That's an emulation library for machines without floating
point support.

While we may need to fix it at some point (and possibly real.c) it
seems like you could do most of the expr.c work without fixing fp-bit.c
and real.c initially.

jeff