Re: Unused case statements in expand_expr

  In message <199806231544.QAA07673@nick.btinternet.com>you write:

  > In `expand_expr' we have:
  >
  >     case FIX_ROUND_EXPR:
  >     case FIX_FLOOR_EXPR:
  >     case FIX_CEIL_EXPR:
  >       abort ();			/* Not used for C.  */
  >

  > Since expr.c is `supposed' to be language-independent then can I remove
  > these case statements ? The end result is that `abort' will be called anyway.
  > It also means that languages that wish to implement any of those codes
  > can provide them in a language specific hook through the default case
  > `lang_expand_expr'.
But if they're useful for more than one language, then you have to
duplicate code.

Seems to me that if you've had to implement support for these nodes
that we can/should just drop your implementation into expand_expr.

jeff