Re: "make check" tests wrong library

  In message <199806221254.OAA32404@jolan.ppro>you write:
  > Ok, don't take me wrong :).  I was not trying to push anyone to add
  > a patch to the egcs distribution; I agree with you that this is
  > something that needs to fixed in dejagnu - not egcs.
No worries.  What we need to find out is why the code  to handle this
isn't working in your situation.

There's two routines to look at in dejagnu.

g++_link_flags and libstdc++_link_flags in libgloss.exp from the
dejagnu tree.

Both know how to search a set of directories looking for libraries.

I'm not a tcl expert, so I usually debug that code with a few well
placed "send_user" commands.

You'll want to know whether or not ${gccpath} has a value (and what
the value is).  That determines how the testing hardness tries to
find libraries.  Once you've got that tidbit we'll dig further.

jeff