Re: successful build and unsuccessful test of ecgs-1.0.3a ...

  In message <m0ynuSV-000261C@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
  > That patch is pretty much egcs specific. I am not sure if the dejagnu
  > folks will understand what my patch does unless they are using dejagnu
  > for egcs.
Maybe, maybe not.  Why don't you let the folks that know and understand
dejagnu decide.

  > If they do, they should have heard the bug already.
Not necessarily.  As I mentioned several times, your patch fixes a
relatively obscure case that is easily worked around.  Thus it's
quite possible nobody's reported it to the dejagnu folks.

  > How about putting my dejagnu patch in the egcs FAQ?
I'd prefer not to have patches in the FAQ, especially to fix obscure
problems with hunks of code that egcs does not maintain.  Please work
the the dejagnu folks to get the issue resolved.

jeff