Re: Prototype in machine dependent header files

  In message <199806191719.NAA19391@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
  > 	I've been thinking about this also, there's really two
  > problems.
Right.   And one is easily tackled.

  > One you mentioned above.  The second problem is getting a
  > definition for PROTO() etc.
Right.  And I'd actually consider this more important since it allows
us to provide prototypes for many functions in the tm.h files.  I have
a particular interest in those which accept or might be passed a
HOST_WIDE_INT :-)

  > To solve the second, I think we should
  > include gansidecl.h in *config.h above the machine dependent config
  > file.  However before doing this, the last of the autoconf stuff in
  > gansidecl.h should be gotten rid of.  Now that the fortran dir is
  > using system.h, I think this is okay.
Sounds good.

jeff