Re: Second Try: Virtual functions table vtbl

While we could explain it all to you, piece by piece, detail by
detail, exception by exception, it would take an an awful lot of work
on our part.  So we generally don't do this.  I think it is probably
easiest for you to just compile up a file and take a look at the
assembly.  That is be accurate and cover all the platform details
quite well.