Re: [patch] Re: How to generate test reports?

  > > Next step, tie them into the Makefile :-)
  >
  > I'm not sure this is what you have in mind, is it?
It's a reasoanble start.  I really hadn't thought it through yet.

Basically I think we need a make target which does all the right things
so long term we might want to have make bootstrap dump its output onto
both stdout and into a suitable file for later processing.  Just
not sure.

  > for top-level ChangeLog:
  >
  > 	* Makefile.in (local-clean): remove *.log
  > 	(warning.log): built with warn_summary from build.log
  > 	(mail-report.log): run test_summary
  > 	(mail-report-with-warnings.log): run test_summary including
  > 	warning.log in the report
  >
  > for contrib/ChangeLog:
  >
  > 	* test_summary: new switch (-i) and environment variable
  > 	(append_logs) for including files in the report.
I think you should install this patch.  If we decide to change directions
later we can always remove it.

jeff