g77 changes of note

I've recently sent along patches to g77 that make some pretty
significant changes.  (I sent them to Dave Love for him to apply
via CVS, etc.)

These changes include:

  -  Renaming libf2c.a to libg2c.a and f2c.h to g2c.h (just the files
     themselves, not the egcs/libf2c directory).

  -  No longer installing these two files in the usual system directories,
     rather just in $(libsubdir), e.g.:
       $(prefix)/lib/gcc-lib/$(target)/$(version)
     (g2c.h goes in the include/ directory under $(libsubdir).)

     (See <ftp://alpha.gnu.org/g77.plan> for an explanation of why
     this and the previous item were done, in the form of a proposal.)

  -  Restoring the `g77' command's capabilities vis-a-vis the official
     FSF-gcc-based version, including having `g77 -v' produce fairly
     thorough output of all relevant version info and supporting
     multiple language compilation (and no longer needing the
     recently introduced added_libraries hack).

  -  Cutting over to system.h (hurrah for egcs!!).

  -  #include'ing <toplev.h> in place of having localized declarations
     of gcc entry points in gcc/f/com.h (hurrah for egcs!!).

  -  #include'ing <hconfig.h> instead of <config.h> where that's
     appropriate (s/b done for g77 0.5.24 as well).

  -  Re-generate the dependencies for gcc/f/*.c modules.

  -  Avoiding doing much of anything during the build if $(LANGUAGES)
     doesn't contain "[fF]77".

  -  No longer install `f77', `f77.1', and so on, under any
     circumstances.

  -  Build gcc/f/*.c with current directory being gcc/f/ instead of
     gcc/, to be more like g++ and others.

  -  Generally clean out stuff in g77 and libf2c configure and build
     procedures.

Anyone responsible for other subdirectory-resident front ends might
want to review some of the changes I've made.  Some might inspire
them to do similar stuff on their end (g77spec.c, for example,
adds support for --help and --version to `g77'), others might inspire
them to tell me what I've done wrong before it gets released to
the public as egcs 1.1.

Oh, and I just noticed output.j *is* fairly new with this version
of g77.  I get the versions confused sometimes, sorry!

        tq vm, (burley)