Re: dejagnu f-torture compiler options

> To: Dave Love <d.love@dl.ac.uk>
> cc: egcs@cygnus.com
> Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:04:47 -0600
> From: Jeffrey A Law <law@cygnus.com>

> If the number is small we can probably do what we want by using a
> special driver for those tests.

I think a special driver driver is the wrong way to go.

> Well, we probabl should have updated f-torture for the -g stuff when
> we updated c-torture.  Got to get everyone in the habit of changing
> them together :-)

:-)/2^2 maybe, I prefer :-( myself.  Sounds like someone used cp to
write code.  I took a look at it, and yup, someone did.  I think it
would be nice for the Fortran folks and the C folks to come together
and fix the problem before the sources diverge too far.  There should
be only one torture driver, and it should work for both C and Fortran.
There should be two new .exp files that load and run the common one
with the per language differences in those two files.

This sounds like a good smallish project for someone that wants to get
their feet wet.