Re: dejagnu 980528 is worse than 971225

  In message <m0ykKzl-00026AC@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
  > I just found out dejagnu 980528 had more bugs than 971225. Fisrt
  > it still needs my lookfor_dir_with_trigger patch. I guess noone
  > really understands what is going on here.
No.  We understand, but it's not a critical issue.  I doubt most people
here are really interested in dejagnu hacking.  This kind of stuff is
better handled by dealing directly with the dejagnu folks rather than
indirectly through me or most (all?) folks on this list.

  > It needs a special build directory structure to see it.
And this is partly why it isn't a critical issue.  For the vast majority
of users it is not an issue.

  > With dejagnu 980528, there is a new failure:
  >
  > gcc.c-torture/special/921210-1.c
I believe this is actually a bug in the testsuite itself.  We've discussed
it recently internally at Cygnus.  It's not that important to deal with
immediately.

Jeff