Re: libgcc2.c & cross compilation

On Sat, 13 Jun 1998, Franz Sirl wrote:

> >As far as I can see, either the "if CROSS_COMPILE, define inhibit_libc"
> >part needs to be removed totally, or it should be placed before the
> >#include's.
> >
> >Comments?
>
> Hi Elliot,
>
> configure egcs with "--with-newlib", this defines inhibit_libc. Not very
> intuitive, but it works.

configuring with --with-newlib is fine the first time around, but what
about when I go to recompile the cross compiler using my cross-compiled
libc? It needs to use it all the way or not use it at all. Hence my
statement about the #ifdef being in the wrong place.

-- Elliot
When I die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...
	...not yelling and screaming like the people in the back of the
	   plane he was flying.