Re: templates lead to horrendous error messages

Dave>   What I'm wondering is if it's feasable to fix this problem -
Dave>   ideally, by generating error messages based on the typdefs in the
Dave>   code, as opposed to the actual, grungy, underlying type.

Dave>   It seems to me that this would be a _very_ useful feature to have in
Dave>   a compiler.

100% agree.

-- Gaby
"One reason that life is complex is that it has a
real part and imaginary part." -- Andrew Koenig